Dear WL Marketing Client,
We hope you are having a great November and looking forward to the holiday season! Just writing to let you know of a few new developments product wise:
Banner Ad Creation
Trying to launch some new products and run a ppc display campaign? It can be a bit of a pain in the butt to get some unique creatives in all the sizes you need at a reasonable price. Here’s a quick package to get those ppc campaigns up and running:
Local Citation Followup & Status Options
We’re working hard on improving our local citations product, so that you get the most accurate and best possible NAP consistent listings. Here’s a few things we added:
* Follow up - we can now follow up up to 4 times for you, in order to check for live listings or whether the changes we have made went through.
* New listings only - if you have promised your clients x # of new listings, we now have this option available as well. Only the new listings and updated listings that did not have the correct address will be counted.
* Status Codes - we’ve added various status codes, to help offer better transparency into why certain actions were taken in the local citations. Now, we’ll let you know that a particular website was skipped because the city wasn’t found, or that we found your existing listing but the particular website doesn’t allow updates, or that we found a duplicate listing and attempted to remove it.
If you have had an unpleasant experience with our citations products or would like to see other areas of improvement, just let us know.
Link Remediation Service Improvements
Like the local citations product, we have added various status codes to offer better transparency into our link remediation product. Simply enter in your URL, and a list of links or domains to analyze (if you have them), and we’ll pull the links for you from majesticseo. We’ll then categorize each and every link, and mark them with the reasoning that we recommend for removal. We’ll then follow up up to 3 times to try to get the links removed, and have a detailed disavow file for download, as well as a detailed email that you can submit to webmaster tools that we have used in the past to get manual penalties lifted.
Check out the sample reports here:
Updated Terms of Service
We’ve updated our terms of service a bit: http://www.wlmarketing.com/privacypolicy.html. If there are any questions, just let us know.
Did You Know…
* That we automatically skip over previously done citations if you order more?
* That we can set up local business listing orders with just the attributes you want? For example, if you’d like just the regular listings with follow up, just let us know and we’ll get that added for you.
* That we have a team in India who processes over 50,000 citations per month? You can rest assured that these are people who know the 300 or so major citation locations inside and out.
Thank again for being a client of ours and giving us the opportunity to serve your needs! Happy Thanksgiving for all of our US customers!